Industrial Truck Training
This online training course is designed for electric cart operators and provides information on basic cart operation, campus electric cart regulations, and guidelines for usage. This course is required for all electric cart / industrial truck operators on campus.
- Once you have reviewed the online training session, complete and submit the online quiz.
- Send an email to email@example.com with a copy to your Manager/Supervisor requesting a copy of the behind-the-wheel sign-off checklist. The checklist will then be issued to your Manager/Supervisor only.
- Schedule a date to be tested by your Manager/Supervisor. NOTE: Manager/Supervisor does not need to be an approved cart operator to ride with you and sign-off for your certification.
To enroll in this course:
1. Log onto access.caltech
2. Under SELF SERVICE, click the Training and Professional Development link
3. Search for course in search box (keywords: Industrial Truck)
4. Enroll in course
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org